Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,193 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32659.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,875,383 ($823) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (35 minutes ago)