Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1857.319 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,878,127 (E£ 8,011) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)