Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1797.175 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,651,400 (E£ 5,927) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)