Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4836.131 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,193,873 (5,210 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (19 minutes ago)