Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5113.121 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,817,988 (5,636 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)