Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4758.165 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,183,984 (4,242 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)