Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4838.329 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,885,577 (2,870 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)