Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9887.015 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,229,020 (1,945 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)