Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10389.639 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,477,673 (2,356 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)