Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1102.256 IRR / MUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,771,867 (₨22,474) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (31 minutes ago)