Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 891.336 IRR / MUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,870,179 (₨20,049) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)