Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.177 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,078,808 (137,789 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (39 minutes ago)