Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.921 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,202,660 (137,996 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)