Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.910 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,982,312 (227,751 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)