Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2501.081 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,454,678 (R 5,380) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)