Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2486.361 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,255,588 (R 8,549) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)