Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2381.639 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,419,542 (R 4,375) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)