Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 667.302 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 93% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,592,415 (42,848 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)