Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 532.433 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,361,834 (60,781 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)