Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 480.664 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,842,172 (47,522 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)