Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 583.664 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,167,418 (49,973 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)