Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 49149.378 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 87% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,110,928 (€613) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)