Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 54243.642 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,966,396 (£497) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)