Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 55535.698 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,319,181 (£510) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)