Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 42396.972 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,069,434 (£662) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)