Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 47421.705 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,196,870 (£531) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $23,531 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)