Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.532 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,249,199 (Rp 6,812,497) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)