Cost of living comparison between Pontianak, Indonesia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.430 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,658,794 (Rp 3,974,838) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)