Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11327.820 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,030,399 (R$ 1,945) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)