Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1203.697 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,082,649 (5,884₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (26 minutes ago)