Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1293.306 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,281,734 (11,043₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)