Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.646 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,316,653 (₨ 53,860) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (about 1 hour ago)