Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.231 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,830,081 (₨ 54,655) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)