Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.815 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 93% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,605,219 (428,005 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)