Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.957 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 98% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,737,474 (408,163 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)