Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.513 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 103% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,797,809 (394,607 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)