Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 34305.032 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,791,331 (€315) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)