Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 45172.014 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,867,918 (£617) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)