Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 42009.091 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,560,194 (£323) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)