Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21344.197 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,469,689 (818 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (27 minutes ago)