Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17910.613 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,726,238 (822 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)