Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11104.942 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,163,485 (1,906 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)