Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7980.223 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,291,224 (1,666 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)