Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7924.103 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,400,508 (1,565 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (36 minutes ago)