Cost of living comparison between Płock, Poland and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7623.958 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,273,930 (1,348 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)