Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 17533.312 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,237,974 (641 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)