Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9793.461 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,510,387 (1,992 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)