Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7787.808 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,427,220 (1,211 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)