Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51578.042 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 84% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,108,579 (€545) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)