Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 38231.857 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,054,109 (€734) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (31 minutes ago)