Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 35249.907 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,544,617 (€469) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)