Cost of living comparison between Piracicaba, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 9234.426 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,639,506 (R$ 1,477) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)