Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1565.512 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,028,089 (14,071 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)