Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1811.462 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,475,527 (11,855 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)