Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1400.144 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,037,759 (15,025 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)