Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2491.542 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,293,325 (R 6,138) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)