Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7697.888 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,809,542 (1,144 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (21 minutes ago)