Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 8791.459 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,410,963 (1,867 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)