Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 8458.672 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,610,368 (1,964 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)