Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 917.666 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,540,921 (15,846 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)