Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.504 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,957,227 (2,280,701 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)