Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.863 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,104,815 (1,921,005 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)