Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 938.346 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,421,416 (17,500 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)