Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 914.407 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,775,617 (12,878 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (23 minutes ago)