Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 934.025 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,468,301 (17,632 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)