Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 957.930 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,838,416 (22,797 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)