Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.423 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,860,011 (8,334,932 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)