Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2466.144 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,697,583 (R 5,149) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (39 minutes ago)