Cost of living comparison between Petrozavodsk, Russia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 502.292 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,675,833 (руб 17,273) in Petrozavodsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)