Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10763.662 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,461,065 (R$ 1,715) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (37 minutes ago)