Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 42476.622 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,146,565 (£639) in Peterborough to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)