Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7571.619 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,912,546 (RM1,705) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)