Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7509.062 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,329,260 (RM1,376) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)