Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.994 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,699,362 (₨40,966) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (37 minutes ago)