Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 49111.992 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,326,205 (€536) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)