Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 40444.986 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,037,108 (€644) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)