Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,038,612 (€372) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)