Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 40444.986 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,854,232 (€615) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)