Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 56358.962 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,743,029 (£475) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 75 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)