Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 32218.472 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 108% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,691,942 (AU$891) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)