Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24869.118 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,398,917 (AU$1,062) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)