Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,569 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 24737.485 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 121% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,574,802 (AU$872) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)