Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 23828.618 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 114% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,725,559 (AU$702) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)