Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 29349.703 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 107% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,947,382 (AU$1,123) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)