Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36264.252 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,592,331 (€540) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (23 minutes ago)