Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 41381.400 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,404,122 (€614) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)