Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.479 IRRX / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,570,739 (COL$1,538,462) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)