Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 569.956 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,349,965 (руб 21,668) in Penza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)