Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 611.998 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,935,968 (42,379 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)