Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.664 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,028,945 (161,722 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)