Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1163.513 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,231,126 ($U17,388) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (29 minutes ago)