Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1139.738 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,985,977 ($U17,536) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)