Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 917.666 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,379,556 (12,401 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)