Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 40432.439 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,589,030 (€559) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)